[Lazarus] FastCGI?

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Mon Oct 12 21:33:37 CEST 2009

Joost van der Sluis wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-10-10 at 12:44 +0200, Micha Nelissen wrote:
>> Lee Jenkins wrote:
>>> I've looked for a couple of days trying to find a location of an
>>> "embedded web server" for lazarus or fpc and I have found nothing in
>>> sources or google.
>> Maybe TLHTTPServer + (fast)CGI handler in lNet was meant?
>
> Almost
>
>> See lnet/examples/console/fphttpd for a simple webserver using lnet
>> components. lNet integrates nicely into the LCL.
>
> There is an implementation which combines lnet with fcl-web. It's not in
> fpc's svn though, since lNet isn't.

OK, that is what I thought you meant.  Thank you.

> As I already said, I posted it to this list a few months back. Here it
> is again, you need a recent version of fpc 2.5.1 for it. (It's easy to
> port to 2.3.x) lNet is included in a slightly modified version. License
> is modified lgpl as the other fcl-web parts.
>
> http://menora.cnoc.nl/extern/fpc/embweb_20091012.tgz
>
> Joost

Appreciated, I'll take a look.  In the meantime, I'm writing the bulk of it in
Delphi and simply abstracting out the server mechanics so I can use it with laz
web modules and its various types (cgi, fcgi, apache) as well as Delphi related
frameworks like RealThinClient, intraweb, etc.

Thanks again,

--
Warm Regards,

Lee