[Lazarus] Function call from thread

SteveG steveg at nevets.com.au
Fri Oct 16 15:47:09 CEST 2009

Graeme Geldenhuys escribió:
> 2009/10/2 Raistware <raistware at gmail.com>:
>
>> At "Procedure List window" should be selected "All" by default. By now it's
>>

> You mean the combobox in the top right of the screen?  I'm using
> v.0.9.28 and v.0.9.29 and in both versions of Lazarus, the "All" is
> the default option in the Object combobox.
>
> What version of Lazarus are you using? Also what platform/ widgetset
> are you using?

A little note, I have Lazarus in spanish, and I also use de Borland
Directives to class notations (all classes start with T).
At spanish:
"All" is translated as "Todo" and "None" is translated as "Ninguno"

So, In the listbox I have:
Ninguno
Tclass1
Tclass2
<Todo>

So it seem to be a problem with sorting, that you assumes that the first
item should always be 'All' ?

Hope helps

__________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas de virus 4512 (20091015) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com