[Lazarus] User Group France

jpnuage at free.fr jpnuage at free.fr
Sun Oct 18 09:20:34 CEST 2009

Thank you Graeme, Michael,
you are most helpful! I saw indeed many improvements over the Delphi
environment, and I would certainly not exchange Lazarus for Eclipse!

I was looking indeed for the multi-line component palette so that many
components can be used in the IDE. I tend to develop and use components
a lot.

Also I tend to use "macros" within the Delphi, but I already code quite
fast within Lazarus, so is this needed?

I also used the "debug" window sending the messages to the screen, but
in Lazarus I use the "logger", so it's probably not useful as much.

The ASCII chart is helpful, from time to time ;-)

Finally I used the class explorer (project-wide) which does have an
analog in Lazarus already! But in my case, I was using Delphi in
conjunction with a UML tool (Modelmaker), and I quite liked the integration!

In any case, thank you again for the good work!

Best regards,
Thierry