[Lazarus] Has somebody tried using some GExperts with Lazarus?

Thierry Coq tcoq at free.fr
Sun Oct 18 10:53:34 CEST 2009

Alexander Klenin wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 00:48, Thierry Coq <tcoq at free.fr> wrote:
>
>> I was looking indeed for the multi-line component palette so that many
>> components can be used in the IDE. I tend to develop and use components a
>> lot.
>>

> If you expand the main Lazarus window down, and then make it narrow enough,
> you will see that component palette buttons rearrange in several rows.
> Is it counten ad "multi-line" palette?

Thank you very much for this answer. I wans't aware of this feature.

No, it's not what I expected. The feature is useful, though, and could
complement the multi-line tab idea. I was expecting the component tabs
itself to go multi line, like "standard", "additional", "common
controls", "dialogs" on two or several lines.

Thierry Coq