[Lazarus] StateImages support in TListView

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Fri Oct 23 01:21:49 CEST 2009

I am adding the StateImage support for the Windows version, and it seems
that adding missing properties is not that difficult. The architecture of
the LCL implementations seems very straightforward and simple to expand on.
You can probably spend some time to add the missing functionality in the
TWSCustomListView descendant class for the platform where it is missing. If
you are familiar with the platform, it seems very straightforward ;-) .
Indeed it is so simple that even I seem to be able to do it :-D .

With best regards,
  Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com