[Lazarus] Build graph application (like uml design)

Thierry Coq tcoq at free.fr
Sat Oct 24 08:42:27 CEST 2009

Hi,

I did a first port of DrawObjects to Lazarus on Windows. I'm now working
on the Linux version.

The source code, test code, UML model and screen shots are downloadable
here:
http://tcoq.free.fr/composants.html

Some UML design and screenshots are available here:
http://tcoq.free.fr/DrawObjectsExtended/DrawObjectsExtendedDesign.html

The TODO list records what still has to be done. I hope to write a
testimonial on how this graphical component was ported to Lazarus, what
were the issues and how they were resolved (or not).

The original contributor is Angus Johnson. I've added a composite
component that could be very useful to answer Osvaldo's needs for UML
drawing.

The licence is MPL 1.1.

All comments are welcome.

Best regards,