[Lazarus] Cebit Open Source 2010: Call for Projects

Michael Schneider micsch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 01:41:43 CET 2009

Flávio Etrusco escribió:
> (...)
>
>> It solved the default item selected on bug on Procedure List. Default
>> selection should be 'All' at local language, but before this change, the
>> selection was allways the first item at list, at english is not a problem,
>> because 'All' usually is the first item at list, but at other languages,
>> like spanish: 'Todo' usually isn't the first item at list.
>> With this modification the default item will be allways 'All' in local
>> language, solving that bug.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>  Raul Ferriz
>>

> Wouldn't the proper fix be always inserting "All" at the first position?
>
> -Flávio

I see no other fix applied ... wich revision?.
The list is sorted, and this is important and desirable while searching
for the proper class. So 'All' in all languages aren't at first position.

Anyone can think that disable sorting after inserted all classes and
then insert at first positions 'All' and 'None' ... well, that gives lot
of more work, and I don't like that solution.

__________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas de virus 4551 (20091028) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com