[Lazarus] LibC

Reimar Grabowski reimgrab at web.de
Tue Sep 8 21:48:18 CEST 2009

On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 10:01:03 -0400
matt shaffer <dazappa.matt at gmail.com> wrote:

> On a somewhat related note, I'm done trying to develop anything interesting
> on Linux. After installing ~10 extra random dependencies to build OGL apps,
> everything's still being a pain. There's basically no libraries to make
> things 3D, so I was trying out GLScene.
I don't know anything about GLScene, but I am doing 3D stuff on Linux for years and don't have any problems. I don't know what your random packages are but I only need Lazarus and a working 3D driver and that's it.
Lazarus comes with a cross platform OpenGL component in $LazarusDir/components/opengl. Drop it on a form and you are good to go.
If you tell me what you are trying to achieve I may be able to assist.

R.
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?