[Lazarus] Support for dynamic libararies/package ; Is this like bpl?

Thierry Coq tcoq at free.fr
Sat Sep 12 09:59:04 CEST 2009

Osvaldo,
you should ask the FPC team directly, I suggest. A release candidate of
2.4 is out (2.3.1 or something). How much is implemented?

In the meantime, it's possible to do Dispinterfaces and dispid in 2.2,
although it is a manual activity. See my ExcelInterface unit as an
example (here : http://tcoq.free.fr/composants.html)

An on the Lazarus page (here: http://tcoq.free.fr/Lazarus.html), there
is an example of dynamic libraries on Lazarus. Also manual, but works.

Hope this helps,
Thierry