[Lazarus] Request for student project ideas

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 05:36:50 CEST 2009

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 19:23, Paul Ishenin<webpirat at mail.ru> wrote:
> Alexander Klenin wrote:

> I would ask to implement modern delphi language features like:
> - anonymous methods
> - for-in loop
> - class constructors and destructors
> - support for strict private and strict protected sections
> - abstract and sealed classes
> - class const, class var, class type, class property
>
> Anyway, sooner or later delphi developers will use them more and more and
> there will be a need to port that code to fpc.

These are obvious candidates for me too, but although they are good projects,
they are rather hard -- for advanced students only.
I certainly hope to get at least one such student.

But I am also interested in a simpler ideas,
perhaps for Lazarus instead of FPC.

Generally form the replies I get the impression that the need for FPC
is much more acute than for Lazarus ones ;-)

--
Alexander S. Klenin