[Lazarus] Mac OS X : Highlight text in editor followed by back space does not work...

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sun Sep 13 12:13:41 CEST 2009

Update: i found a way to reproduce.

This is if the following can be confirmed: The issue only occurs, if the
cursor is on (right before) the first none-space char of the line.

In this case auto-unindent kicks in.
Same happens with a normal selection, if you select the spaces at the
start of line, ending the selection at the first none space.

Martin