[Lazarus] Request for student project ideas

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Tue Sep 15 08:42:37 CEST 2009

Hans-Peter Diettrich het geskryf:

> IMO they have learned that copy&paste is an essential RAD method. In so
> far I understand that copying C# declarations into OPL source code
> simplifies interfacing with the rest of the world.

I can't say I have ever heard of a single case where C# developers moved
to Delphi (Object Pascal) language.  The opposite seems quite popular.

So that tell me, that there is NO point in copying the C# language
syntax to a Object Pascal language - no developers move in that direction.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/