[Lazarus] Mac OS X : Need RTF functionality within Lazarus apps

dominique at savagesoftwaresolutions.com dominique at savagesoftwaresolutions.com
Sat Sep 19 17:32:47 CEST 2009

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:59:58 +0400, dmitry boyarintsev
<skalogryz.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> How do you check that CaretPos is out of sync?

I have attached the updated uni1.* files to the following bug report...

Unzip them into your samples directory, compile project1.lpr and load up an
RTF file.
You should then be able to see the bug I'm reporting. That is probably
easier than me explaining it.

NOTE : This demo is not 100% finished, but I've uploaded it as it shows the
CaretPos bug.

I've also reported a bug relating to the CanUndo property and also a couple
of other Delphi compatibility feature requests.

Dominique.