[Lazarus] Mac OS X : Need RTF functionality within Lazarus apps

dominique at savagesoftwaresolutions.com dominique at savagesoftwaresolutions.com
Sun Sep 20 02:27:03 CEST 2009

Hi Dimitry,
  Thanks for taking the time to look at the bug report,
but please re-open issue 14635 becuase the CaretPos is definitely returning
the wrong value for X.

I should have clarified in the report to load up an RTF file with about
30-40 lines of text in it
Once the Caret gets to about line 24-26, the X values jumps to 4 then 7 and
keep on increasing, as you move down for no apparent reason,
even though the caret is still in the very first column all the time.
Y seems to be behaving correctly, which I didn't notice earlier.

Dominique.