[Lazarus] Can I Compile use LCL in FPC?

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Mon Sep 21 12:20:21 CEST 2009

In that case you may take advantage of the "create makefile" option of
Lazarus (Project->Compiler Options->Compilation), and then just use the
makefile created by Lazarus, which provides all the appropriate compiler
switches and options.
But I doubt that you'll see a significant advantage: Lazarus in itself
doesn't add too much to the compile time.

Hope that it helps,

Giuliano

yu ping ha scritto:
>  Thanks for answer.
> Lazarus is slow when building projects on my computer.
> I think it would be quicker compiling the project in console
> when I make a small project or make small changes to project
>
> --

Giuliano Colla

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong (O. Wilde)