[Lazarus] Using parameters with sqldb

Alexsander Rosa alexsander.rosa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 22:20:49 CEST 2009

David B Copeland wrote:
> Is there a way to access the version info and build number that Lazarus
> can embed into the executable?
>
> Running: SUSE 11.1, x86_64, Lazarus SVN 21901, FPC 2.2.5.

For you OS I think no. Currently lazarus put the version info into a .rc
file wich is linked into the executable only on windows. So it is a
windows feature only for the moment.

When released compiler will support native resources correctly on all
systems lazarus need (this should happen in fpc 2.4.0) we will probably
extend version info feature for the other platforms too.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.