[Lazarus] debugger feature request created

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 23:40:50 CEST 2009

Zitat von Roland Turcan <konf at rotursoft.sk>:

> Hello Lazarus mailing list!
>
> I have updated my Lazarus to rev.21928 and I receive this error
> message with this build:
>
> The package "rotursoft" is installed, but no valid package (.lpk) was
> found. A broken dummy package was created.

It means, you started a lazarus, which has an installed package named
"rotursoft". The IDE failed to find the rotursoft.lpk.

If rotursoft.lpk still exists, open it once via the IDE.
If you deleted rotursoft.lpk then you should uninstall it (Packages /
Configure installed packages).
If you already uninstalled the package, then you started the old lazarus.

What did you do?

> I have tried to clean up the content of "~/.lazarus", but I get it
> always.
>
> What can I do?
>
> Could it be related to older fpc?

Unlikely.