[Lazarus] package with LazIDEIntf and propedits probleme

wile64 wile64 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:56:17 CEST 2009

Don't work, don't work, don't work !!!

After full test, I am desperate to make it work :(
I have some another message like "objectinspector.pp(41,18) Fatal: Can't
find unit ObjectInspector used by EnvironmentOpts"

If someone can test with the package manager, create a package and then add
a new component (no matter the ancestor) and add "uses LazIDEIntf,
propedits;" into unit
*And try to install package.*

Thx

2009/9/21 Vincent Snijders <vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl>

> wile64 schreef:
>

>>    Checksum changed often means you have some old ppu files somewhere.
>>    Either they exist twice or they were not updated.
>>

>>    Mattias
>>

>> I have delete all in
>> /home/laurent/devlaz/lzcomponant/Lazarus-fr/lzvisual/libs/lzvgifanimator.ppu
>> but same.
>>
>> Next I try do delete all in lazarus units
>>

> You can try to compile with -vut, then the compiler tells you which ppu it
> uses and where it looked for them. Maybe you see something strange.
>
> Vincent
>

> --

Laurent.