[Lazarus] main form icon and other things

Alberto Narduzzi albertonarduzzi at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 18:07:31 CEST 2010

Dear all,

ok, as sometimes, only talking about something is enough to get it
solved... I saw I was suing bsDialog as the style of my main form, and
that prevented the icon to show. Setting it to either bsSingle, or
bsSizeable solved the issue.

Now I have only to check if also the windowstate was affected by such
setting.

Sorry, I should have checked this before, but since it worked, I never
thought of any changes in the behavior of the forms; this must be
something related to improvements/changes in the LCL, ain't it?

Cheers, A.