[Lazarus] HTML+CSS Report with IpHtmlPanel

Silvio Clecio silvioprog at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 01:00:15 CEST 2010

Paul,

> Forms with bsDialog style does not have icon. This is so in delphi too.

this is true (well, I take it as you say it), but what I was pointing
out is that with the previous versions it indeed had the icon, so I
didn't dig the thing and focused only on some strange (more correct?)
behavior.

> They also can't be resized but in gtk2 they can (and this will be fixed
> sooner or later).

yes, I saw it, and fixed everything with a procedure that loops in all
the forma of the application, and when it encounters a bsDialog changes
it back to bsSingle and sets the constraints to have it non-resizeable,
and removes the border icons; it's just 7 lines of code, and I call it
in the main project file before application.run.

It works, but once you'll fix the gtk2 behavior I'll just remove the call.

Cheers, A.