[Lazarus] main form icon and other things

Alberto Narduzzi albertonarduzzi at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 20:46:47 CEST 2010

Dear Paul,

> There are differences between widgetsets. On windows application is a
> separate window and the project icon is associated with it. On gtk2
> taskbar icons are shown per form and icons are the same as forms have
> (btw, bsDialog should not have a taskbar icon but currently in gtk2 it
> has). On OSX forms can't have an icon and only application can have one
> - it is shown on the dock.
>
> Therefore if you are working with gtk2 and you have only bsDialog form
> then you should not see any icon on the taskbar.

I'm not complaining at all, let's make it clear; I know some of all this
stuff...
I was just stating that something has changed behavior between Lazarus
versions, that's all.

And, moreover, I solved all the issues (ok, the one with the flickering
still remains, but it's not a big thing).

Thanks for the talk ;-)
And Happy Easter to everybody who -somehow- celebrates it.

Cheers, A.