[Lazarus] Planned Lazarus day in the netherlands?

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Tue Apr 6 09:37:00 CEST 2010

On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 05:39:10PM -0400, Paul Breneman wrote:
> > At least, that's how I had it described to me, I never used it. I think
> > you should contact Anton Vogelaar: www.vogelaar-electronics.com.
>
> The information at that link made things clear.  Thanks!

Vogelaar electronics used to use AVR chips (for the delphi stamp), and they
had an own pascal compiler for it.

The used lingo "simulated using lazarus" leads me to believe this is still
the case (IOW it is not FPC compiled what runs on that board, the PC
development side of it is probably using FPC)