[Lazarus] New feature - View same source in multiple Windows

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Apr 9 09:18:04 CEST 2010

On 04/07/2010 08:41 PM, Martin wrote:
> You can now spread the open units across multiply Windows
> (Context-Menu "Move to new Window").

I suppose the cursor position can be different with the several
instances of the same file. sounds good. (Might be feasible with
multiple tabs for the same file, as well, which I i9n fact did see by
accident with an svn version a week or so ago, but I supposed it to be a
bug).

Which of the multiple instances is to get the focus and a new cursor
position when a break point is hit ?

-Michael