[Lazarus] New feature - View same source in multiple Windows

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 17:28:54 CEST 2010

Before I complain I want to say THANKS for this feature.  It helps me
greatly.  But in using it in the following way it leads me to the
following problem...

Example: Two source windows with the same unit.
Source (1) scrolled down to implementation (for entering source) and
Source (2) window scrolled to the top for the declarations and types
(just viewing).
When I am "fleshing out" the framework of my objects / data structures
in Source (1) I don't want Source (2) to scroll at all when the page
is synchronized.  The current system is scrolling to see what has been
changed - disregarding my explicit will for Source (2) to stay on the
top of the document.

One purpose for the second window is to see what types / classes are
defined so I can implement methods correctly.  Fleshing out these
objects is getting cumbersome b/c I have to keep scrolling up to see
them every time the page updates.

Thanks again!  Love the work.  Let me know when I can grab an updated
version from SVN.