[Lazarus] [BIDI] TGrid and many bugs if i add Right To Left

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 12:43:02 CEST 2010

On Friday 09 April 2010 18:48:31 Kjow wrote:
> > learn about apt-get, apt-cache search and google :-)
> > http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=46785
> > at first glance it probably is:
> > apt-get update
> > apt-get install libqt4-maemo5-*
>
> Thank you!
> This thread is very useful, I installed the libraries and I copied
> them on the same dir of other libs, but still not working:
> <snip>
> Hint: Start of reading config file /home/kjow/.fpc.cfg
> /home/kjow/lazarus/fpc/binutils/ld: warning: libQtWebKit.so.4, needed

on your device you need the libs (libqt4-maemo5*)
on the cross development platform you also need the devel libs
(links named .so to actual libs)
apt-get install libqt4-dev or something like that
(search with apt-cache search qt4)

general info about libMyLibName.so.X.Y... :
http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/Program-Library-HOWTO/shared-libraries.html