[Lazarus] libQt4Pas.so for ARM

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 21:46:39 CEST 2010

2010/4/9 Den Jean <Den.Jean at telenet.be>:
> on your device you need the libs (libqt4-maemo5*)
> on the cross development platform you also need the devel libs
> (links named .so to actual libs)
> apt-get install libqt4-dev or something like that
> (search with apt-cache search qt4)
>
> general info about libMyLibName.so.X.Y... :
> http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/Program-Library-HOWTO/shared-libraries.html

Umm... but I have the files in the path (e.g. libQtWebKit.so.4)
I installed by apt-get all libQt* for maemo-arm:

I added the repos:

deb http://repository.maemo.org/extras/ fremantle free non-free
deb-src http://repository.maemo.org/extras/ fremantle free
deb http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel/ fremantle free non-free
deb-src http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel/ fremantle free

And typed:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get install libqt4-maemo5-*

than I copied all libQt* from /usr/lib/debug/opt/qt4-maemo5/lib/libQt*
to the path where I have all other target libraries:

cp /usr/lib/debug/opt/qt4-maemo5/lib/libQt* /mnt/Condivisa/Lazarus/libcross/

and I renamed from *.4.6.2 to *.4

so now I have all libQt*.so.4 in the path.

I noticied that generally when ld doesn't find a compatble target
library, it advise me writing that the file (e.g. libQtWebKit.so.4) is
not compatible, but now it doesn't find it (e.g. it ask for
libQtWebKit.so.4, but libQtWebKit.so.4 is in the project path:
see: http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Setup_Cross_Compile_For_ARM#Add_target_libs_to_your_project
)