[Lazarus] RFH: AV when deleting TAChart from the form

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 14:57:02 CEST 2010

On Friday 09 April 2010 21:46:39 Kjow wrote:
> 2010/4/9 Den Jean <Den.Jean at telenet.be>:
> > on your device you need the libs (libqt4-maemo5*)
> > on the cross development platform you also need the devel libs
> > (links named .so to actual libs)
read this ?!
> > apt-get install libqt4-dev or something like that
> > (search with apt-cache search qt4)
> >
> > general info about libMyLibName.so.X.Y... :
> > http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/Program-Library-HOWTO/shared-librarie
> >s.html
read this ?!
> Umm... but I have the files in the path (e.g. libQtWebKit.so.4)
> I installed by apt-get all libQt* for maemo-arm:
>
> I added the repos:
>
> deb http://repository.maemo.org/extras/ fremantle free non-free
> deb-src http://repository.maemo.org/extras/ fremantle free
> deb http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel/ fremantle free non-free
> deb-src http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel/ fremantle free
>
> And typed:
> sudo apt-get update
> sudo apt-get upgrade
that was dangerous, do not do this unless
you understand what you do, especially after adding repositories.
> sudo apt-get install libqt4-maemo5-*
>
> than I copied all libQt* from /usr/lib/debug/opt/qt4-maemo5/lib/libQt*
> to the path where I have all other target libraries:
> cp /usr/lib/debug/opt/qt4-maemo5/lib/libQt*
never heard of cp -d ? , compare output of ls -l in both dirs or du -hcs
>  /mnt/Condivisa/Lazarus/libcross/
>
> and I renamed from *.4.6.2 to *.4
ahum
> so now I have all libQt*.so.4 in the path.

> I noticied that generally when ld doesn't find a compatble target
> library, it advise me writing that the file (e.g. libQtWebKit.so.4) is
> not compatible, but now it doesn't find it (e.g. it ask for
> libQtWebKit.so.4, but libQtWebKit.so.4 is in the project path:
> see:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Setup_Cross_Compile_For_ARM#Add_target_libs_to_your_project
didn't read all of this wiki, but please fix the thing about renaming files:
quote:"...and you have a file called libX11.so.6.2.0 you need to rename it.."
you should only add links