[Lazarus] libQt4Pas.so for ARM

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 09:54:31 CEST 2010

2010/4/9 Den Jean <Den.Jean at telenet.be>:
> On Friday 09 April 2010 21:46:39 Kjow wrote:

Too often things are taken for granted by experts.
Too often things are too cryptic and not enough explained.
Almost always, who doesn't know certain arguments will learn it
himself, and if there isn't a clear explaination, will be used many
useless words.

>> 2010/4/9 Den Jean <Den.Jean at telenet.be>:
>> > on your device you need the libs (libqt4-maemo5*)
>> > on the cross development platform you also need the devel libs
>> > (links named .so to actual libs)
> read this ?!

Yes, but...

>> > apt-get install libqt4-dev or something like that
>> > (search with apt-cache search qt4)
>> >
>> > general info about libMyLibName.so.X.Y... :
>> > http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/Program-Library-HOWTO/shared-librarie
>> >s.html
> read this ?!

Yes, but...

> that was dangerous, do not do this unless
> you understand what you do, especially after adding repositories.

I know what these commands mean.
However... it is wrote in the link you posted:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=561366&postcount=5

>> and I renamed from *.4.6.2 to *.4
>ahum

ehm...

> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Setup_Cross_Compile_For_ARM#Add_target_libs_to_your_project
> didn't read all of this wiki, but please fix the thing about renaming files:
> quote:"...and you have a file called libX11.so.6.2.0 you need to rename it.."
> you should only add links

I simply found a way that works, no one told me it before that was
wrong... so what you suggest to write?