[Lazarus] OOP basics - 2

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 18:13:22 CEST 2010

2010/4/14 José Mejuto <joshyfun at gmail.com>:
> This way you have the functions and usual procedures in a separated
> unit but you can access them from the form being designed.

All right,
Thanks!

But, can I implement functions/methods of "designed form" on others units?
If I need to access to a component resource of the "design form", I
need to implement it on the unit that contain:

TForm1=class(TMyBaseForm);

right?

So, if I need to access to the properties of a Tbutton that is on the
"designed form", I can't... is it right? How to do?
The question is similar to the one I asked at 16.38.

Kjow :)