[Lazarus] OOP basics - 2

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Thu Apr 15 18:35:44 CEST 2010

On 4/15/2010 05:33, Juha Manninen wrote:
> Now, the question is also if a big source file is a bad thing or not. I have
> adjusted my way of thinking. The code can be maintained with good tools (like
> Lazarus) even in big files.
> A big file is of course intimidating for someone who looks at it for the first
> time, but so are hundreds of small files.

personally speaking, i'd rather wade into one huge file than a forest of many
small ones... especially when wading into someone else's code... it is much
easier to find the routines in one huge file than it is to have to search many
small ones for it and then remember where you were when you started the search ;)