[Lazarus] Lazarus Windows XP 32 - IDE hanging with CPU at 50%

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 04:33:29 CEST 2010

Ok, (Thanks Paul),

uStorage.pas(799) Fatal: There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping
### TCodeToolManager.HandleException: "include file not found "RSRBuilder.inc""
at Line=16 Col=28 in "C:\Developer\Source\Libraries\uAppBuild.pas"

This is the EXACT same problem I had under Linux Ubuntu x64 10.04
daily.  The ToolManager is throwing this error for my include and what
ever happens next is infinite loop!  This is a major pain here...

I browsed to the Inc file where the IDE had noticed the path was was
not found in the Units (but was in the includes).  I added the include
file path to both includes and units and still crashes.

### TCodeToolManager.HandleException: "include file not found "RSRBuilder.inc""
at Line=16 Col=28 in "C:\Developer\Source\Libraries\uAppBuild.pas"
[New thread 1180.0xc24]
[Switching to thread 1180.0xc24]
Quit (expect signal SIGINT when the program is resumed)
(gdb) bt
#0  0x7c8106f9 in KERNEL32!CreateThread ()
   from C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll
Cannot access memory at address 0x124f914

Ok this is the first time I was able to get a trace on the issue.
Someone wanna comment on where to look?