[Lazarus] bug: treeview selection not shown in Environment > Options dialog

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 12:27:39 CEST 2010

22.04.2010 3:52, Marcelo B de Paula пишет:
> Hello list
>
> I have this doubt. Earlier, i was instructed to send the .PO files
> themselves. Until then i usually had sent a diff file with all changes.

Diff for PO files can be messy to apply as PO files are regenerated (and
hence changed) regularly. Note that when applying your patch I had to
resolve conflicts, and every conflict means possible loss of translation
string changes.

So better send complete PO files. In this case you will be guaranteed,
that your changes won't be lost.

> When the language directory doesn´t exists, i usually send the .po file
> zipped and in the bugtracker comments i usually specify its location.

This is correct.

> Can anyone explain to me the right way to do this.

See above.

--
Best regards,
  Maxim Ganetsky                  mailto:ganmax at narod.ru