[Lazarus] Anyone done any work with SMS (text messaging)?

Wildfire wildfire at windowsbbs.com
Sat Apr 24 14:05:58 CEST 2010

Thanks for the replies guys,

Ido, I already have a cellular modem and service and unfortunately Graeme I'll be using AT commands to send/poll SMS's not HTTP :(

It's not important but I'm lazy at heart and even a couple of clicks saved is good for me ;)

I may write my own during the close season but if anyone can give advice it would be much appreciated.

The main reason I ask is due to Lazarus' Multi Platform capabilities, the app supplied by my ISP only runs on Windows OS' and I don't fancy lugging my laptop around the games nor using a cellphone (even with predictive text) to enter the messages.