[Lazarus] What changed in Lazarus or FPC.CFG. Error or misconfiguration !?!

Marcelo B de Paula marcbp at terra.com.br
Sun Aug 1 02:44:22 CEST 2010

Hello all,

Just updated my working copy and after recompiling the IDE i´m getting this
error:

"The project uses target OS=win32 and CPU=I386.
The system.ppu for this target was not found in the FPC binary directories.
......"

I did not touch fpc.cfg nor relocated my fpc installation. The system.ppu is
in the same place it was, so whats going on.

The previous compiled Lazarus version, svn rev. 26670, works fine, without
this message in same machine. But the newly generated version 26917 do not.

My system:
Lazarus svn.
FPC 2.5.1
Windows XP - win32