[Lazarus] TListView and TPopupMenu and the right mouse button

Bernd Kreuss prof7bit at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 3 01:37:01 CEST 2010

> Maybe it raises a different exception, in the first example you only
> catch the EOutOfMemory.
>
> from the manual: "If none of the On handlers matches the exception
> object type, then the statement list after else is executed. If no such
> list is found, then the exception is automatically re-raised. "
>
> This means if it is not an EOutOfMemory then it will re-raise the exception.

maybe I'm not expressed clearly. Sorry for my bad english.

When I'm testing this code I don't get and I shouldn't get any error.
The only the existence of EOutOfMemory cases that thread stops working.

Maybe this is because I've capture of all exceptions in my application as
Application.OnException := @MyExceptionHandler;

best regards
faber