[Lazarus] Error while compiling resources

Ger Remmers ger-remmers at kc.rr.com
Fri Aug 6 18:50:52 CEST 2010

Andrew, Thank you for your reply.

I created the 'developer' group and made 'chgrp'ing and 'chmod'ing of /Develop
er/Lazarus directory according to your assistance. However, it did not work. I
 also tried chgrp and chmod for /Developer directory, in vain. Of course, my u
ser account was included in the 'developer' group. I could launch Xcode.app on
 my user account before creating 'developer' group, so that, IMHO, there shoul
d be another matter to prevent starting Lazarus.

Regards,

Haruo Toda, Niigata Japan.