[Lazarus] Solved(Re: Lazarus won't start under user account in Mac OS X 1.5.8 for PPC)

Haruo Toda ghf03464 at nifty.ne.jp
Fri Aug 6 04:50:03 CEST 2010

Hi, folks, I have work-around the issue.

I noticed the following error message Lazarus said when it was launched inside
 the App bundle.

---------
power-mac-g5:MacOS todaharuo$ cd /Developer/Lazarus/Lazarus.app/Contents/MacOS
power-mac-g5:MacOS todaharuo$ ./lazarus
[FORMS.PP] ExceptionOccurred
  Sender=EPrinter
  Exception=Printer " " does't exists.
  Stack trace:
  $00A63E14
  $00A624C0
  $00A620E4
  $00A63388
TApplication.HandleException Printer " " does't exists.
  Stack trace:
  $00A63E14
  $00A624C0
  $00A620E4
  $00A63388
exception at 00A63E14:
Printer " " does't exists.
---------

At this time, I used the newly installed Hewlett-Packard OfficeJet H470 printe
r. Then I changed the printer to Adobe PDF by using Apple's Printer select pan
el. Lazarus started correctly. Once started, it starts regardless of printer s
election.

Thanks all.

Haruo.