[Lazarus] fplazspreadsheet formula

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 11:52:58 CEST 2010

Hello Lazarus-List,

Saturday, August 7, 2010, 8:45:47 AM, you wrote:

BB> Maybe it's possible for xlsbiff8 to override WriteRPNFormula method ?
BB> IMHO I saw almost complete code commented in WriteFormula method but I
BB> don't follow it.

That code is far, far away from functional, it can write a formula
like:

=1+2+C1

but nothing more, also you must create manually the formula using RPN
notation and the xlsbiff tokens. I think that code is from XLSBIFF5
and, I'm not sure now, some tokens write may need to be adjusted to
version 8.

Or maybe you are talking about different code not in xls8biff unit ?

--
Best regards,
 José