[Lazarus] Lazarus wiki content license

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 19:27:56 CEST 2010

I think that code examples should be licensed under public domain. The
idea is exactly that you can copy them without any restrictions and
without the need to acknowledge origin.

It might be a good idea to state that contributed code in the wiki
will fall under public domain. (if other developers agree)

Up to now, if we haven't written anything about it and you really need
to very in details the licensing issue (which most likely isn't
necessary), you can just check who the author is in the wiki history
and contact him.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho