[Lazarus] How can I increment/decrement a alphanumeric value?

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 21:36:45 CEST 2010

My idea is show others properties, not only position, size and
taborder, properties
that are present in default LCL.

On my project, I link windows controls (edits, labels and others) with
variables
stored in others devices (like sensors). So I want add in hint the device
variable is linked with the control. The developer will only move the
mouse over
the control to see the linked variable and not select it to see in
object inspector
what's the variable.

Regards,

Fabio