[Lazarus] Percentage and Currency in MaskEdit

ik idokan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 11:37:15 CEST 2010

José Mejuto schrieb:
> Hello Lazarus-List,
>
> Wednesday, August 25, 2010, 8:24:38 PM, you wrote:
>
> AG> I have tried to reduce the DLL problem into a test that doesn't need any
> AG> external DLL. It crashes too.
> AG> Here's the test program:
>
> Change "somefunc" by:

> And it works, so the problem is not in the RTL itself, but in the
> writeln in a multithread environment.

Correct - my test just shows there's a problem with write in multithread
env - the other runtime calls work.  Also, my test doesn't replicate the
original DLL problem of this mail thread, that must be another reason
(missing IsMultiThread, missing /MT etc.)

Anyway, I really learned much more about multi-threading issues here and
will make all this information available on a Wiki page ('FPC
multithreading pitfalls') soon.

Alexander