[Lazarus] changing some FPC units

Alberto Manganaro alberto.manganaro at unimib.it
Wed Dec 1 09:25:06 CET 2010

Well, but I don't want to install a new version fo the package, I just
want to modify something in the original code, recompile it and use the
unit in Lazarus.

I tried again but I can't figure it out, so my question is: where does
Lazarus take the compiled FPC libraries to be linked with my project?
When I put the recompiled files in the correct place in the FPC units
folder, it seems that when I compile my Lazarus project it takes the
units without modification! Thanks

A.

--
Alberto Manganaro

Milano Chemometrics and QSAR Research Group
Department of Environmental Sciences
University of Milano-Bicocca P.zza della Scienza, 1
20126 Milano - Italy

http://michem.disat.unimib.it/chm/