[Lazarus] fcl-web, html and data-binding

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Sun Dec 5 16:49:58 CET 2010

Hi, yesterday I was talking with a colleague about creating a complex
html (no ajax) form using fcl-web.

I explained that I know two ways to do it, the first one is to create the
html and return it in the Response.content property, the other is using templates.
All CRUD operations must me handled by hand.

He told me that he is used to do it in the "ASP.Net way", that he can
draw the form with the IDE and the CRUD operations are automatically
handled.

Does anyone knows if there's a more simplier way to create HTML CRUD
forms using lazarus and fcl-web?

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com