[Lazarus] console output

David Emerson dle3ab at angelbase.com
Sun Dec 19 02:33:09 CET 2010

Hi list,

While upgrading, I wiped out my .lazarus folder, and upon getting started again
was charmed to see this xterm window that popped up during execution and showed
me all the console output. It was great!!!

However I hadn't configured the debugger yet; and when I did that, the xterm
window disappeared!

How can I get that wonderful xterm window back up while the debugger is in use?

writeln is such a handy way to output information during execution which can be
difficult to access or to see all at once using lazarus

Thanks,
David