[Lazarus] Docked IDE wndows are not dockable, because...

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 13:21:05 CET 2010

The IDE seems to *not* call the dockmaster.Make...Dockable method for
dockable forms. The result is DragMode=dkDrag, preventing all docked
forms from being really dockable :-(

<rant>
Which ignorant broke dragging in the IDE, and now ignores all my related
messages???

Shame on him, and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everybody
else :-]
</rant>

If there are questions about dragging, please ask before breaking
anything by faulty workarounds.

Unfortunately I'm still offline and cannot create an Mantis bug report
for every encountered bug. It would be nice if somebody could read and
verify all my contributions to the mailing list, and eventually create
according bug reports.

DoDi