[Lazarus] OFFTOPIC: Money Model, for Lazarus

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 22:49:26 CET 2010

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Andreas Schneider <aksdb at gmx.de> wrote:
> Sorry to say so, but your comprehension skills seem to be pretty low.
> Please read the message again (and again, and again), it is NOT about
> Firebird and/or its internals, it is about an Open Source Project and
> its financing ... which is also the reason why it was posted here,
> because Lazarus (and FPC) are open source projects as well ;-)

Actually the message confused me too, because there is no text in the
body explaining what the author wanted to say with it. I didn't read
the subject so I initially concluded that he was spamming our mailling
list.

Indeed it is implicit what he mens if you read the subject, but some
kind of explanation in the body of the message would certainly have
helped avoid missunderstandment.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho