[Lazarus] OFFTOPIC: Money Model, for Lazarus

Burkhard Carstens fpc at bcsoft.de
Mon Dec 6 18:23:30 CET 2010

Am Montag, 6. Dezember 2010 16:58 schrieb Michael A. Hess:
> > 2010/12/6 Alexsander Rosa <alexsander.rosa at gmail.com>
> >
> >> Back to the topic: I think the Lazarus project could SELL products
> >> like this:
> >> http://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=648
> >
> > You mean like: http://www.cafepress.com/miraclec
> >
> > Michael, how many did you sell over the years?
>
> Little to none. It has been years since anything was order.
>
> Just checked. The last order was my own order in July 2003.
>
> I bought myself a mug.
>
> :-)

I'd like to buy a sweatshirt, a mousepad and 3 mugs. Unfortunately,
neither visa nor paypal are acceptable methods of payment for me. I
prefer to get a bill with my stuff. If that's impossible, I'd also
accept paying "per Nachnahme".

However, these are only toys. I can buy them for private joy, but not
for my (1.125 man) company. If there were something like "Current FPC
Docs in PDF and HTML on CD" for e.g. 100,- Euro + Tax, I'd buy that
once a year.

regards
 Burkhard