[Lazarus] Clean Up + Build all

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 09:42:38 CET 2010

2010/12/6 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:
>> > what is the equivalent on command line of the "Clean Up + Build all" in the
>> > IDE?
> Do you want to emulate how the IDE builds or do you want to get the
> same output?
>
> First: you can not exactly do the same easily
> Second:
> make clean all
> make clean all -w examples
> lazbuild -B --build-ide=

Yes, I want the same result.
Thank you!

I tried, but I have a problem with official GLScene:

Compiling projectwizarddlg.pas
Compiling idecmdline.pas
PPU Loading C:\Develop\lazarus\components\GLScene\Lazarus\lib\i386-win32\GLConte
xt.ppu
PPU Source: GLContext.pas not found
PPU Source: GLScene.inc not found
PPU Loading C:\Develop\lazarus\components\GLScene\Lazarus\lib\i386-win32\GLConte
xt.ppu
PPU Source: GLContext.pas not found
PPU Source: GLScene.inc not found
PPU Loading C:\Develop\lazarus\components\GLScene\Lazarus\lib\i386-win32\GLConte
xt.ppu
PPU Source: GLContext.pas not found
PPU Source: GLScene.inc not found
Recompiling GLContext, checksum changed for GLPipelineTransformation
GLContext.pas(75,12) Fatal: Can't find unit GLContext used by GLPipelineTransfor
mation
TExternalToolList.Run Exception: GLContext.pas(75,12) Fatal: Can't find unit GLC
ontext used by GLPipelineTransformation
ERROR: tool reported error

If I do "Clean Up + Build all" from IDE there aren't problems.
Is it a GLScene bug?

Thanks,
Kjow