[Lazarus] Can't find unit contnrs used by Masks

Andreas Schneider aksdb at gmx.de
Thu Dec 16 10:05:04 CET 2010

 On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 09:44:30 +0100, Michael Schnell wrote:
> On 12/11/2010 11:57 PM, Bernd Kreuss wrote:
>>
>> If you do a make install it might *not* replace an existing compiler
>> binary at /usr/bin/
> I did check this by doing:
>
>> /usr/bin/fpc
> Free Pascal Compiler version 2.5.1 [2010/12/09] for i386
>
> This obviously starts the current fpc.
>
> I also doublechecked that Lazarus is configured to call /use/bin/fpc.
>
> Thanks !
> -Michael

 The problem isn't the compiler that's used, but the units it loads
 (fpc.cfg!). If the units don't match the compiler they were compiled
 with, they can't be used. Therefore RTL/FCL units like contnrs aren't
 found when compiling.
 So, as was mentioned before: check what fpc.cfg is used and what paths
 are loaded there. (fpc -va)

 Best regards,
 Andreas