[Lazarus] fpweb fastcgi debug

michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Thu Dec 23 11:34:30 CET 2010

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010, ik wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a way for me to use the fastcgi application I'm writing as a
> standalone for easier debugging (instead of restarting Apache every time) ?

Yes you can.

If you can use mod_fastcgi, then this will do it:

- Run the fastcgi application, and explicitly set the port.
   Application.Port:=2015
- In Apache, set
    FastCgiExternalServer /path/to/server/url -host 127.0.0.1:201 -idle-timeout 30 -flush

Now you can debug the fastcgi application.

If you can't use mod_fastcgi, run the application as described above, and
use the cgigateway (demo is in packages/fcl-web/tests) to route the
requests to your Fastcgi server.

Michael.